Monday, August 22, 2011

Monkey'n around

Hello all! It's late, and I should be in bed. But I'm waiting for laundry to finish up, so to kill time I'm watching "Fried Green Tomatoes" and decided to do some bloggin'.

The other day we finally made it over to our zoo to check it out. The boys had a grand old time and baby G decided it would be a good time for her morning nap. All in all it was the perfect trip.

We all agreed the new tiger exhibit was the coolest. We visited them no less than 5 times.

They had lots of fun cheesing it up for the camera

And of course we ran into some TOTALLY WILD animals that were a kind all of their own.


We're doing all we can to fill up our last few days of summer with FUN! I even packed up the 4 of us and we spent a day at the beach. It was fabulous. The kids ran, splashed, and I think we took home 1/2 of the sand with us. But it was worth it. Sadly, I have no pictures of that. I actually remembered to pack the camera but didn't check to make sure the battery was charged. Oh well. We had such a good time we will be going back again.

School is just around the corner, so close I can taste it. Of course I'll miss the company of the kids during the day, but some things are just so much easier to do with just one in tow - like shopping!! :)

Alright, well I'm off to fold towels. Hope your weeks are off to a great start!!

2 comments:

Mary said...

That is the VA zoo! Too bad we just moved from there. We visited that zoo a million time while we were in Chesapeake! So glad y'all had a good time.

Samantha said...

Those are the creatures I'd want to feed and take home with me! It's great you've got a good zoo nearby, and the beach sounds like fun!

Post a Comment

 
Design by ©Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved