Wednesday, August 3, 2011

4 month-aversary

Again...I am a week late posting this. Well not quite a week - but pretty close. However, I consider it an accomplishment to be getting these done at all - so there ya go. Last week our little girl hit 4 months - here is what she is up to these days - besides being absolutely adorable.

Baby girl: you are quite honestly the HAPPIEST baby I have ever met. You smile and giggle when you are talked to and just have the sweetest little grin. I could just eat you up. At your check-up you weighed in at 16 lbs 10 oz and nearly 26 inches long. This puts you in the 90th percentile. You are wearing 6-9/12 month clothes now and have moved up to a size 3 diaper. I suspect that (just like your brothers) you will stay at this size for awhile.

The doc said you can start on cereal whenever we feel you're ready - although he happens to think you're not going to wait much longer - I agree. You had your shots and although you were quite ticked off at the moment, you seem to have forgiven me. It also appears that you may be working on that first tooth...such a big girl!

Last month was a busy month for you. You had yet another road trip and are now quite the pro at riding in the car. We all loaded up and traveled down to Delray Beach, FL to go to cousin Joel and Megan's Wedding. It was a wonderful time and you got to meet lots of family! Then we took a few days to stay at Grams and Papa's house, celebrate your brothers 4th birthday, and visit with more family, before heading back to VA. You were a fantastic baby the entire time. You even got some time at the beach and the pool!!


Last week you finally conquered rolling over. You can now roll front to back, and also from your back to your front. You are quite proud of this accomplishment and show off your new trick whenever possible.

This smiles just melts my heart
Other things you love: chewing on my fingers, your "waffle print" blankets, your bothers - oh my how you grin and giggle when they are around, bath-time, being outside, story time at night, and sitting up like a big girl (with help of course). I can tell you're going to be busy and doing all you can to keep up with your big brothers.

Mama's finger - yum yum
You just brighten our day; We love you oh so much Baby G!!


That's about it for this past month. It's been busy and I can't believe she is already 4 months old. The time is flying by. I want it to slow down, but at the same time, I can't wait to see what she will do this month.

The rest of us are doing well. My 1/2 marathon is about a month away now (YIKES) and the boys are excited to start school in a few weeks (I am also excited for this). Baby G will also be baptized later this month - FINALLY!! For now the kids and I are keeping busy while hubs is out and enjoying the last few weeks of summer. But I must wrap this up - we have a missing Little Einstein and I've been tasked with helping to find her...guess I'm on a mission. Later folks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree! She's perfectly edible! Although it looks like she's the one doing the eating. As far as baptizing goes... I am guilty! My little J STILL is not baptized even though we had an outfit. He's well outgrown it now. I'll get there, at some point!

Hugs P Family!
Jennie

Samantha said...

She's so precious...her eyes are so bright and sparkling and the pic of her on the rainbow mat...oh my goodness! She's every bit a looker as her big brothers are.

Two Dozen and Change said...

Kelly, I could just gobble her right up! (Doesn't it just an itty bit creep you out when people say that??) Let me try again...she is just absolutely the cutest little thing in all the world! Precious!!!

Post a Comment

 
Design by ©Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved