Monday, August 15, 2011

miss-match

I love having the kids dressed in matching clothes. Well, at least I used to. Not matching each other, but just on their own being - shirts, shorts, socks all in some sort of coordinated fashion. Apparently somewhere along the roller-coaster that has been these past few months, I threw that notion out the window and have simply settled for them being dressed. As proven by the following.

This is how they came down to leave the other day. I took one look and just had to giggle. Not my big kid so much...but this one...

My most favorite part.


Yes everyone, the red/white/blue star socks. LOVE it! He was pretty proud of himself for what he had put together (he's all about getting himself dressed), so I just said "looks good to me" and we were on our merry little way. When did this happen?? Apparently being a mama of three has mellowed me out a bit. But I figure when your 4 and you've got a cute smile like this little one, you can get away with just about anything.


At least I still get to dress the baby.

With that I'm off to bed. I hope all you out there are having a good week thus far! Night Y'all.

1 comments:

Samantha said...

Absolutely too cute! And the grin certainly doesn't hurt!

Post a Comment

 
Design by ©Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved