Thursday, August 11, 2011

First Bites

It's late, but I wanted to document a first here! Well, a first for baby G.

As predicted, the little one just couldn't wait to start on her cereal, and she LOVES it. I tell you what this girl was ready to eat. She eats with us at supper, and I think she's just so thrilled to be part of the "family dinner" she can't stand it.

I was going to try to hold off, but she was getting to that point where she was just hungry ALL THE TIME and was oh so interested in what we were eating. We've got the rice down, so I'll be trying another one out soon. So far so good!!

And yes (for you all wondering), she is eating in her car seat...note to self: GO BUY CHAIR FOR BABY TO EAT IN!! Night folks!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

So flipp-a-dippin' cute!!! I can't believe she's already cereal, wowza!

Mary said...

Precious! She looks like she really enjoyed those first bites of cereal.

Post a Comment

 
Design by ©Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved