Friday, September 16, 2011

quick update

What a wonderful day!! We had some cooler weather move in and it was amazing! I took baby girl on a run with the jogger after dropping the boys off, and could have run forever, but we stopped after 4 miles to meet up with a friend for coffee. :)

Sorry I haven't been around much. No real reason for that other than I was just busy soaking up all the family time we could manage in the few moments the hubby was home with us. Well that and going to soccer practices, dr. apts, bible study, play-dates, etc.

So I guess we have been a tad busy, but with (mostly) good stuff. Lots of stuff started this week, and I'm very excited about it. The boys both started soccer - always a good time. They have their first games tomorrow! My bible study started up this week as well. Can I just say how much I LOVE CBS!! If you've never heard of it, it's "Community Bible Study" and they have groups all over the country. Check it out and see if there is one near you, I promise you won't be disappointed. I'm so blessed to be near a group again and can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for us this year.

Crazy as it sounds, the boys had their first FULL week of school this week. Between holidays and hurricanes every week has missed a Monday up until this week. I took full advantage of my time while they were at school to get things done, so that when they got home I could have some fun time with them.

My oh-so-big four year old had his check up (complete with 4 shots and a squirt up the nose of flu mist) and did FAN-TAS-TIC!! He was a champ about the shots and he's growing just fine. 75% for height and 50% for weight. He's a healthy happy kiddo. The soon-to-be 7 year old had his check up today, and checked out AOK as well. He's still TALL - 90%. Thankfully no shots today!
They are growing up so fast

Tomorrow is soccer and then I think we are going to settle in early, get the baby off to bed, and then the boys and I are going to have a movie night. Complete with popcorn and "party soda" (that's what the boys call pop). Should be a fabulous time. Hope you all have a mighty fine weekend. I'll try to post some soccer pics before Monday rolls around.

1 comments:

Samantha said...

Cute big boys! Family time is wonderful, glad you're soaking it up. Never heard of CBS. We have POC here, which they had on Guam too but it was the other end of the rock at AAFB.

Lisa is on her way there today! They fly out of Narita tonight around 6pm I believe. I think they will be living in/near Lakeland.

Post a Comment

 
Design by ©Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved