Friday, September 30, 2011

field trip love

Oh boy are we in trouble. We have always joked that our little "munchkin" (middle son) will be quite the heart breaker when he grows up. There is just something behind those blue eyes and that sweet grin.
Let me back up.

Wednesday I was lucky enough to join my munchkin's class on their first field trip. We went to the zoo. Running around with a class full of 4 year olds was quite the adventure to say the least, but it was such a good time! I love getting an "inside" view of my kids in their school environment. It's so fun to watch them interact with the other students and to hear the teachers stories. Not surprisingly there were some pretty good ones when it came to my little guy. He has a way of winning over anyone he meets.

It was while I was observing all this that I noticed M&M (my name for the cute couple).

These two followed each other around the entire zoo, never more than a few feet apart. They ohhed and ahhed over snakes, searched for the tigers, watched tortoises eat some lunch, even enjoyed a post-zoo snack together.


It.was.adorable. Her mom was there as well and we just watched and laughed at the sweetness of it all. Ahh...young love.

1 comments:

Samantha said...

So precious, they look adorable together! Sounds like a fun way to get out and about for the day.

Post a Comment

 
Design by ©Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved