Thursday, June 9, 2011

season of change

Hi folks!!

Before I get to posting - I wanted show y'all a little something. I get lots of comments from our friends and family that our little girl looks so much like our boys - I happen to agree. So last night I did some digging and found pictures of each of them at about the same age. Check it out.
Can you tell which one is which?? Isn't that crazy?

It is HOT here today. Summer is rolling in and we are getting ready to roll on out. It's that time again...moving time! That's right folks, time to move on. I find myself thinking "didn't I just do this??" a lot, but we are all really excited and are looking forward to what adventures our next destination holds. The packers come on Monday, we load Tuesday, and if all goes well we will be on the road Wednesday after lunch. I'm thankful my parents are meeting us down at the new house to help with the unpacking and settling in. The hubby will have some busy stuff going on for work, so he won't be around much (read: at all) during the day so it will be awesome to have some extra hands to help with the kiddos.

I just love settling into a new house. And I can't even tell you how excited I am to cook in this kitchen...

Isn't it fabulous!! And in case you are wondering...that is their dog (owners of house), not ours.

We had a big day here yesterday. The big kid graduated from Kindergarten!! It seems like just yesterday I was sending him off to his first day, now the year is (almost) done and he's ready to move on up to the 1st grade in the fall. He's grown so much. He even got an award for losing the most teeth in one school year - the grand total: 5 yes FIVE teeth. The tooth fairy was busy this year.
First Day

At Graduation
Our middle man also finished up his first year of pre-school this year and is really looking forward to starting pre-k next fall.

The next few weeks will be busy with the move and settling in, but I hope to post again after we get all set up. But until then - stay cool my friends. :)

2 comments:

Samantha said...

The picture comparison is just crazy! No mistaking that this crew all belongs together. That kitchen is pretty amazing, WOW! I have a feeling there will be a lot more blog photos of cooking and baking in the future! Hope the move goes seamless! Ha, we're both posting about PCS craziness at the same time, except I have the benefit of still having 7-8 weeks left.

Anonymous said...

so ridiculously jealous of that kitchen! :-) Can't wait to see you! ~Jennie

Post a Comment

 
Design by ©Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved