Sunday, November 6, 2011

power hour

I must have set up my auto posts wrong...or didn't get them set up at all. Whatever happened they didn't post. But oh well...I'll get there.

Can I just say that I LOVE this time of year. That one wonderful night when we are given the gift of extra time!! That wonderful extra hour that is given to us. Of course I'll be cursing it in the spring when we have to give it away, but boy oh boy did I enjoy it this AM! For the first time in I don't know how long I got 9 hours of (mostly) uninterrupted sleep. It.was.glorious. Of course I went to bed at an almost embarrassingly early time - but it was worth it.

Last weekend we had the joy of witnessing God's amazing grace as we had our beautiful daughter baptized. Of course she has no idea what this all means yet, but to the hubs and I it was amazing. Words can't really describe what we were feeling, or how much it means to us, and if I tried to do so I would fail miserably. So I'll show a few pictures from the big day and let those do the talking.

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone be found boasting. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them." Ephesians 2:8-10

God's grace is a gift that is so overwhelming, so big, so AMAZING. We are so blessed.

1 comments:

Sam S. said...

Lovely pictures, she's such a happy girl!

We haven't done DST in 3 years, the only reason we have to remember is so we don't call the states at an unGodly hour!

Post a Comment

 
Design by ©Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved