Thursday, March 29, 2012

the big O-N-E!!


Guess who's ONE???

This girl!!
Yesterday my baby girl turned ONE!!! I can't believe it's been a year since she was brought into our lives. She is such a blessing and gift from God (as are my other two children - but this one is all about her). So, this will be my last monthly post for the little one. I have no more little stickies to photograph her in. Kind of bittersweet actually. The year went entirely too fast. I feel like tomorrow I'll be sending my little bug off to college.

Again it's been a busy month full of more firsts! First case of the stomach flu...check. You had your first airplane ride to go down to Georgia. You met your great-grandma (and more aunts, uncles, cousins, etc.). You have new words including - baby, no, and a much clearer version of "bella". It no longer sounds like "dada". You've taken your official "first step" however you're not quite walking on your own yet. You've gotten two of your first year molars. You had your first cupcake - it was a hit!
Yesterday I started asking you "how old are you" and showed you how to put up one finger. You're getting the hang of it pretty quick!

You're still in size three diapers, 12 month clothes, and your feet are almost a size 3. I love your tiny little feet...they are adorable. We have your 12 month appointment with the doc tomorrow, so I'll post those stats later.

You love to play patti-cake, sing songs, play with your little people farm - I think we listen to the cow say "moo" about 96 times a day. You love your books, you love your stuffed baby, you LOVE to give kisses. Big slobbery ones. You love playing in your brothers room, you love to climb and you love to feed Bella. You love to chase the vacuum when I'm cleaning and "helping" with all the laundry.
You are SUCH a fun baby. And while I wasn't quite ready for you to turn 1, I am so excited for all our adventures to come. I couldn't love you any more sweetie. Happy 1st Birthday!!!

Oh - and if anyone is wondering, we will have a little family celebration after daddy gets back. I figure she doesn't know one way or another, so I'm sure there will be more cake pictures down the road.

1 comments:

Samantha said...

She is just so adorable...Happy 1st Birthday! Hope your travels went well!

Post a Comment

 
Design by ©Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved